- how to gain respect from older colleagues
- how to ask for more responsibility
- how to advance in the industry
- how to fill in gaps in technical knowledge and training
- how to effectively communicate with colleagues and industry professionals
- how to increase productivity, knowledge, and personal growth
- network and develop relationships with other Young Professionals
- attend YP-specific focus groups and peer discussions
- stay connected year-round with CLN members through the e-Forum
- find a mentor
- learn from seasoned veterans
- expand his/her professional skill set
- facilitate career advancement
- take a leadership role
CLN Conference | January 23-25, 2017 | Dallas, TX
Closing Keynote…When Generations Connect: Communicating Across Generational Divides
Join us at our upcoming conference January 23-25, 2017 in Dallas where presenter Scott Zimmer will discuss:
- Who are the generations in today’s workplace?
- What are the critical generation gaps that can lead to misunderstanding?
- What are the myths and stereotypes about each generation?
- What are the solutions for effective communication?
- What are the values, traits, and motivations that help foster effective generational communication?